THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES



Saturday, March 7, 2009

still gt one month


haiz~still gt one month thn over~
his parents knw about us le~
i knw v will b so suffering n so stress~
but i already no idea le~
so v hv to wait till next year~
but dear~u think can i wait so long?
can i juz b a single in tis whole year?
u say u can~but...
i think i can"t~
really~
but i will try my best to keep single~
today~whn u ask tell me these things~
i didn"t feel anything~dunno y~
no feeling~no sad~no more emo~
so weird.....
thn u ask me one question~
did i use my true love on our relationship?
tat time i think bak alot~
n the answer is i"m nt~
sry~really sry~
i think i knw y i become like tis le....
is because of someone.....
a ppl tat make me hurt n so deep~
i knw~n i"m so sry~
i"m a bad girl...a bad gf...
but u still treat me so good n so love me...
but...i....haiz.....
apologise~~~
u say next year will chase me bak~
n u say u won"t b wiv other girl~dear...u doesn"t knw de~
is very difficult to say de~
i am nt qualify to b your girl........
thx 4 u to giv me the happinese...
giv me all the things tat u had been giv to me.....
lastly...thx alot.....

1 comments:

↘瓶子の心情↙ said...

gambateh~
u can get ur real happinese..
i will support u..
XD
be hapi everyday oo~