THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES



Wednesday, March 11, 2009

again le~


haiz~ystd night~say break again~
wat"S wrong?
he say always can"t giv me happiness~
always make me sad~
N unsafety???
wat the problem??
haiz~
he say feel so weak n regret cause everytime oso say want to
let me feel happy but finally is nt~
N today~u say want b bak wiv me~
Halo!!!i"m a toy???
is it fun??
i knw u always scare tis scare tat~
always worry me~think of me~n lov me~
i understood tat all~
but~can u pls always cool down whn make a conclusion?
i so tired le~always break thn recover~break thn recover.........
Arghh!!!so bored ar!!!
u knw ma~nw whn u say wanna break i already no feeling le~~
so damn~~~~

1 comments:

♥ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥suetYee♥ said...

Hey, my pic with Yehn de not nice TT
u post it ... sob sob

n ne....
wat happen to u with ur boy boy?